Admitted To BarAlberta, 2014
2013 J.D. (University of Alberta)
2009 B.A. with distinction (University of Alberta)
Adam focuses on helping businesses and their managers and owners with matters including:
- incorporation and start up;
- advising on business structure;
- key contract drafting;
- contract negotiations;
- joint ventures and partnerships;
- unanimous shareholder agreements;
- leasing, buying and selling commercial property;
- buying and selling businesses (mergers and acquisitions);
- franchise matters;
- secured financing and transactions;
- shareholders and investors;
- use of holding companies (including creditor proofing);
- corporate restructuring and reorganization;
- retirement planning (in close cooperation with your accountant); and
- a variety of other issues that businesses encounter as they seek to grow and maintain their operations.
His clients include construction trade companies, manufacturers, doctors, other lawyers, farmers, real estate investment trusts, restaurants, transportation companies, software companies, and property developers.
He also has a background in litigation, and has successfully appeared before all levels of Court in Alberta, and continues to handle shareholder disputes. His litigation experience is an asset when handling commercial transactions and knowing how they most commonly go wrong.
Adam was born and raised in Edmonton. Outside of work, he enjoys photography, kayaking, keeping his two puppies out of too much trouble, and trying new restaurants.
Member, Law Society of Alberta