Team MembersContact us
Our lawyers regularly provide advice to several administrative agencies and tribunals. We also represent individuals involved in administrative proceedings. We represent clients before regulatory boards, tribunals, and quasi-judicial hearings. Our lawyers regularly provide independent legal advice to the boards of self-regulated professions listed in the Health Professions Act.
We are able to assist you in many administrative law issues, including:
- Professional disciplinary hearings;
- Freedom of Information requests;
- Human rights issues;
- Inter-agency disputes;
- Labour arbitrations and mediations;
- Privacy issues;
- Self-governing bodies;
- Taxation and tax recovery;
- Utilities regulation; and
- Subdivision Development Appeal Board.