Team MembersContact us
Our lawyers have extensive experience in all aspects of employment law. We act for both employees and employers in a wide range of industries and circumstances from local small business operators to large international corporations to First Nations.
Emery Jamieson LLP takes pride in providing timely and practical advice and solutions on a wide range of workplace issues. Whether you are an employee or employer, we can advise you on workplace matters including:
- Employment contracts;
- Workplace policies;
- Alternative dispute resolution including mediation and arbitration;
- Employment terminations;
- Non-competition, non-solicitation, and confidentiality agreements;
- Human rights, including accommodation of disabilities and drug and alcohol testing issues;
- Performance management;
- Employee privacy;
- Workforce downsizing and restructuring;
- Occupational Health & Safety;
- Employment Standards Code rights and obligations;
- Canada Labour Code rights and obligations;
- Litigation of employment disputes including wrongful dismissal and constructive dismissal lawsuits, adjudications, and administrative hearings.