Team MembersContact us
We have extensive experience regarding privacy issues encountered by individuals and organizations. Privacy is growing as we increase our reliance on technology to communicate and advertise. Our lawyers are committed to protecting your information through policy and contract drafting.
Contact our lawyers today to learn how we can assist you in:
- Organizations’ obligations under Alberta and federal privacy legislation, including FOIP, PIPA, and PIPEDA.
- Drafting privacy policies;
- Privacy issues in the workplace;
- Privacy issues relating to personal information, including personal health information and personal employee information;
- Privacy issues relating to social media;
- Telecommunications and electronic surveillance;
- Unauthorized collection, use or disclosure of personal information;
- Compliance with Canada’s anti-spam legislation.